Home » , , , , , » Flashback - Mountain Dew Throw-up

Flashback - Mountain Dew Throw-up

My buddy is addicted to Mountain Dew.  I went over to his place last night and he had 4 24-pack cases in the garage, his fridge had at least 10 cans and his recycle trash can was over half full of Mountain Dew cans.

I had a flashback pop into my mind from my college days down in Texas. 

I had a friend in college who liked to shotgun drinks.  One day, while sitting at Welch Hall waiting for our Intro to Astronomy class to begin, he decided he wanted to shotgun his can of Mountain Dew and he preceded to throw up within about 5 seconds of shotgunning it.  The guy was so into shotgunning at the time, that he thought "why not try it with a can of highly caffeinated and carbonated, disgusting soda?"


Somehow, Scott went on to graduate with a degree in Nutrition.  Go Figure!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved