Home » , , , , » Free Advice Fridays - COPS

Free Advice Fridays - COPS

I caught an old episode of COPS today and it got me to thinking.  I like to offer little tips to people to make them feel better about themselves, and I think this is one of my better ones: Watch COPS as a means of boosting your self-esteem.

I watched losers getting arrested on COPS, and I think to myself, "Sure, I have a huge mortgage, my writing career isn't taking off like I hoped, and my actual job doesn't pay a whole lot, but I have all my teeth, I've never smacked my 'old lady' around, gotten handcuffed shirtless on my front lawn with a knee in my back, cursing out cops who would moments later find a few grams of cocaine in my jean shorts or a blunt stuffed in my girlfriends' bra. I got it pretty good next to those guys.  And I would be willing to bet that my faithful readers have it better than these schmucks on COPS too.  Whenever you get down on yourself, find an episdoe of COPS and just remember:  Even if your job sucks, be thankful you have a steady one, and you could be somewhere getting dragged out of your trailer and beaten with nightsticks while snarling police dogs bite your ankles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved