Home » , , , , » Girls of the World - Andorra

Girls of the World - Andorra

Andorra is a tiny country in the Pyrenees Mountains on the border between Spain and France.  It is only 13 miles by 13 miles big and has a population of 80,000. That means finding a hottie from there might be kind of hard since there are so few to pick from.

And it was tough.  I found a looker named Maria Jose Girol Jumenez.  I couldn't find out too much about her other than she is Andorra's first woman ever to be in an international beauty pageant.  I would hate to live there as it seems there is a very, very small number of hotties.  I would be hoping across the border into France and Spain every weekend! I guess there haven't been a lot of hotties from Andorra.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved