Minka Kelly is a beauty that has some wildness in her genes. She is the daughter of an ex-Aerosmith guitarist and a stripper. Imagine growing up in that house, there would be groupies, drugs, booze, and lots of Sex! Of course having a rocker for a father let her live life a little easier than most kids of strippers because it seems like the majority of strippers are the daughters of strippers (I am not saying all of them, but I met my fair share of strippers who told me their mom stripped too!) Minka Kelly is actually an actress (Although I don't think I ever saw any of her shows or movies so she must not be that great...but she is Hot!) Oh yeah, she used to date Derek Jeter too. Thank God She came to her senses and dumped that DOUCHE! Here are some more pics of the beautiful Minka Kelly!
Minka Kelly is a beauty that has some wildness in her genes. She is the daughter of an ex-Aerosmith guitarist and a stripper. Imagine growing up in that house, there would be groupies, drugs, booze, and lots of Sex! Of course having a rocker for a father let her live life a little easier than most kids of strippers because it seems like the majority of strippers are the daughters of strippers (I am not saying all of them, but I met my fair share of strippers who told me their mom stripped too!) Minka Kelly is actually an actress (Although I don't think I ever saw any of her shows or movies so she must not be that great...but she is Hot!) Oh yeah, she used to date Derek Jeter too. Thank God She came to her senses and dumped that DOUCHE! Here are some more pics of the beautiful Minka Kelly!







0 comments:
Post a Comment