Home » , , , , , , » Terrifying Tuesday - Customized Pregnant Prom Dress

Terrifying Tuesday - Customized Pregnant Prom Dress

After a long absence, Terrifying Tuesday is BACK!!!  Several people have requested that I bring it back and I always aim to please, so here it is.  This sure would terrify me!

I guess this is one way to get around those tight fitting prom dresses if you have a little bump in the front.
HILARIOUS!!!  And she actually wore that.  This is a real prom picture.  I wonder what the guy thought?  Could he actually look at that and say "Damn Girl!!  That is a great dress!"  What about the parents?  How many of you would let your daughter wear that?  And was this custom made or are there really prom dresses like this for pregnant girls?  They customize the hole according to how many months pregnant you are?

What is this world coming too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved