Home »
Magnetic Thinking Putty
,
Silly Putty
,
Things I Want
» Things I Want: Magnetic Thinking Putty
I came across something that is pretty cool on the internet this week. It is called Magnetic Thinking Putty.
This looks like some cool stuff! The description, taken from the website, is:
Magnetic Thinking Putty takes regular "silly" putty and turns its awesomeness up to 11. Like any other putty, it can be stretched, bounced, molded, popped, and torn. However, when this putty is in the presence of a magnetic field, it exhibits fascinating properties.
Millions of tiny micron-sized magnets are embedded in each handful of Magnetic Thinking Putty. Use the included super-strong neodymium iron boron cube magnet to control the putty like a snake charmer. Or "charge" this black, green-flecked blob of putty so it can become a magnet of its own and pick up small tacks and paperclips.
The website even has a video:
You have to like anything that "Turns its (silly putty) awesomeness up to 11" That one line had me hooked. As a kid, I loved silly putty. I would mess around with it for hours. Now, there is Magnetic Thinking Putty! Why didn't they invent this stuff when I was little.
Unfortunately, it is recommended for ages 14+. My kids are 5 and 7, so I am going to have to wait at least 7 years to buy the stuff (I don't want anyone thinking I am really getting it for myself. I mean really, a grown man playing with Magnetic Thinking Putty?)
P.S. - It is only $13.50. So if anyone wants to gift me a can of it, feel free. ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment