Home » , , , , , , , » Penelope Cruz Gets Her Star on April Fools Day

Penelope Cruz Gets Her Star on April Fools Day

2 years ago today, I posted this. Since it involves the beautiful Penelope Cruz, I am going to post it again.  

No, this wasn't a joke, although I am sure many of her friends gave her a hard time since it was April Fools Day.  The lovely Spanish Actress Penelope Cruz got her star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame yesterday.  She is very deserving having done a plethora (I love that word) of good movies.  When I lived in Mexico, she was already a big star in the Spanish Speaking word.  Check out "Jamon, Jamon", "Volver", "Belle Epoque"  and "Abre Los Ojos" among others. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved