Home » , , , , , , » Dating on the Dark Side - A Guest Post by Lanthie

Dating on the Dark Side - A Guest Post by Lanthie

I would like everyone to welcome Lanthie to our blog. She is guest posting today to give a woman's perspective on our rather Male-Oriented Blog. Lanthie has a wonderful blog herself called "Life Cherries: A slightly risqué blog about my life as a woman, a mother of 4 boys and a wife of 25 years"  Yu must check it out.  She is a wonderful writer and I am proud to have her as one of my Blogging Buddies!

Without further ado, Here's Lanthie!!!



I came across a blog a few months ago called Ramblings of a Mad Man.  On first glance, it looked like - well - I suppose a man's blog.  Lots of boobs and "hotties". 

I started following this blog with interest - not because I like looking at nearly naked women on a day to day basis, but ..... well okay you got me, I can't think of another logical explanation.  You see I write a slightly risqué blog myself called Life Cherries and I like to put pictures up of nearly naked men on occasion.  So I can understand the fascination of  looking at sexy pictures of the opposite sex, especially the likes of Johnny Depp (a favorite among the entire female spectrum).

Matt and I have become blog buddies over the last few months and Matt has kindly asked me to do a guest post - about anything.   Hmmmm,  not as easy as it sounds as I now need to write for a totally different type of audience.  So I will do my best to keep up with the standards set and hopefully keep you entertained.

I was at a loss of a topic so Matt suggested that I write about "Dating" from a women's perspective.  Ha, I say.  What does a woman who has been married for 25 years knows about dating.  But then it got me thinking.  If I were alone in this world, what would I expect.  How would I even go about finding a date.

The first hurdle for me would be where to meet men.  I don't get out much.  So I imagine I would have to start frequenting places that are not typically on the school run.  I could start going to clubs and meeting men there.  But then I remember that last club I went to a few years back (my daughters bachelorette party).  The club was filled with young nubile hotties and a whole load of men of all ages standing around drooling staring at them.  In fact we had twins as part of our group - family friends of the bridal party.  These 2 young ladies got more attention that night than I have had in my entire life.  Not sure I can compete with this so I may need another plan.

I could try thinking in the box and attending sports socials at the kids schools.  Men go to these - especially divorced dads doing their weekly daddy duties while mom is taking a break and getting her nails done.  But somehow I think daddies are on their best behaviour at these gigs and not likely to want to approach a woman for a date.



I would also need to make myself somehow available.  I mean how do you guys know we are looking around or available.  Do you just try your luck anyway?  And how do we know you are available?

We all know women are far superior to you mortal beings, but we have a real weakness.  And that is your smile.  If you look us in the eyes and smile, you pretty much have us.  Ignore all the crap about looks and a sense of humor or what car you drive etc - just smile at us and that will get you everywhere.  And don't forget to say nice things to us - tell us we are beautiful, or that we have nice eyes or something along those lines. (And if all else fails, a pirate costume sure helps!)

I would like to invite you to come on over to the dark side occasionally and read my blog at http://www.lifecherries.com.  There are no free cookies but perhaps you will have a good laugh at some of the antics of the opposite sex for a change. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved