Home » , , , » This Guy Has Some Big Problems...

This Guy Has Some Big Problems...



...but he is creative.

I do have a couple of questions/observations here:

1. If he is planning on begging for all of the $ for the test, he is going to be out there awhile. Those things are expensive!
2. So this is a homeless couple?
3. If the dude is homeless, how the hell would he finally figure out his wife may be his sister?
4. Why the guitar?

Obviously, This is just some guy trying to come up with a creative way to beg for $. I would probably give him a buck or two for creativity. More homeless guys need to do this type of thing. I am tired of seeing the "Will work for food" and "Have a Family, Need Food" Signs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved