She really wants to live in the U.S. permanently, as evidenced by this fun fact I found on Wikipedia:
Fernanda, I would have married you for no $$$, but we would have had to live together as husband and wife ;)
Here are some of her hot pics….
In 2010, Romero was arrested on charges of immigration fraud, accused of entering into a sham marriage in order to obtain legal immigrant status. She and her husband, a local pizza deliverer, were arrested in their separate homes, and put on trial, where she was accused of paying her groom $5000 for the marriage. She was found guilty and ordered to serve 30 days in jail.Although such a conviction is generally followed by deportation, as of June 2012, the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service had not taken any action to deport Romero.
Fernanda, I would have married you for no $$$, but we would have had to live together as husband and wife ;)
Here are some of her hot pics….







0 comments:
Post a Comment