Home » , , , » I Got a New Watch For My Birthday!

I Got a New Watch For My Birthday!

My neighbors, the two cute young lesbians next door, asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I told them What I wanted and they said they would get it for me.  The next day, there was a knock at my door and the two hot young things were standing there with big smiles on their faces.  I was starting to get excited!  Were  they really going to give me what I wanted?  

Then they pulled out a sack and told me to open it.  Was this some kind of weird lesbian sex toy?  

No!  It was a watch.  They asked me how I liked it.  I smiled and said it was cool.  They giggled and went back to their apartment to do things that I can only imagine!  

I guess they didn't understand me when I told them that "I wanted TO Watch" for my birthday!  :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved