Home » , , , , , » Meaning Encounters with Celebrities - Ferlin Husky

Meaning Encounters with Celebrities - Ferlin Husky

It has been two years since Country Music Legend Ferlin Husky  died.  Many of you probably have never heard of him or just don't care, but the guy had a great voice and he was a country music pioneer. 

His Hits included "Gone" and "Wings of a Dove".  Both songs reached #1 on the charts back in the 1950's and 60's. 

I actually had a Meaningless Encounter with Ferlin Husky once when I was in Nashville, TN.  I was staying in a hotel right next door to the Country Music Hall of Fame.  The hotel had a bar in it.  I stopped in there one night on my way up to my room.  I sat at the bar and had a beer.  The guy sitting next to me started up a conversation.  We talked about music and Texas.

After about 15 minutes or so, the stranger excused himself.  He had to "Get on Home".  The bartender asked me what I thought of 'Ol Ferlin.  It didn't click in my mind.  I said "Who?" and the bartender said "That was country legend Ferlin Husky."

Damn, I wish I had known.  He was one of my grandparents favorite singers.  They would have loved for me to have gotten a pic and autograph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hot amateur milf - All Rights Reserved